Villas & Apartments in Spain with immediate online confirmation

General Booking conditions

Booking Terms & Conditions

Bookings made within less than 8 weeks of booking date must be paid in full into the above account in order to confirm and reserve the booking.

All other bookings 25% deposit must be paid in order to reserve accommodation. Please note payment procedure above.Remaining 75% balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.

A damages deposit/bond must be paid per property. This is amount is added to the total rental cost, banked and refunded after inspection of property.

The booking can be paid for by bank transfer to a Spanish Euro account or by credit card online via Iberian Hideaways booking confirmation system 

Bookings paid for by Credit card incur a 1.5% administration fee.


If YOU have to cancel your holiday:

Please phone immediately, and confirm by email to avoid being liable for any further payments. 20% of the total rental amount will be non-refundable to cover the administration costs. Clients will receive a refund accordingly (see Days until arrival table below). Please request a letter that you can use for an insurance claim.

If WE have to cancel your holiday:If for reasons beyond our control we obliged to cancel a booking, a full and immediate refund shall of course be made and we shall be under no further liability.

20% of any booking made is non refundable to cover administration charges

Days until arrival = Amount of Refund

66 days = 85 per cent of the total rental payment

56-66 days = 75 per cent of the total rental payment

40-55 days = 40 per cent of the total rental payment

28-39 days = 25 per cent of the total rental payment

12-27 days = 15 per cent of the total rental payment

1-11 days = 10 per cent of the total rental payment

0 = Nothing refunded

Clients must use their NAME as reference when paying for their booking. If you change email address, telephone numbers, or move house please let us know! 

We cannot communicate with you if we don’t know how!At any time when you are writing, emailing or phoning, please refer to the ´lead name´ as on the booking form.

At all times, please check the accuracy of your booking details and our correspondence to you. Mistakes can happen, and we need to know from you if there are any errors before it is too late to correct.

All properties are provided with 1 set of clean bed linen and towels.

Clients must have their own beach towels as the towels provided must not be taken out of the property.

Clients are advised to have Travel Insurance as owners or property management are not responsible for loss of possessions or injury.

It is important that you take out an insurance policy to fully cover your holiday. This cover should include the cost of your accommodation in case you need to cancel and also for all risks during your holiday e.g. medical attention, accident. Please read your policy and take it with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. For those who participate in sport whilst on holiday it is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain the relevant insurance cover.

Please be sure to apply for your E111 in sufficient time and to bring it with you on holiday.


We cannot be held responsible for any construction, building or repair work carried out to an attached or adjacent property during the rental period.  We cannot be held liable for any act, neglect or default, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which a person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the rental. In addition, we accept no liability for loss of or damage to personal possessions.

Clients must provide on arrival a photocopy of each person’s passport that is staying in the property.

Please note arrival and departure times. Check-in to property after 15.00 and depart 11.00 unless agreed otherwise.

It can take a considerable amount of time to clean the villas/apartments to the required standards and it may be that our team will not have totally finished cleaning when guests arrive. If your arrival time is earlier, please let us know and we may be able to help.

Out of Hours Arrival Supplement - Special charge for clients arriving at property between hours of 23.00 - 08.00

Clients must provide details of their flight number and arrival time.

Clients must call the following number ( 34) 653 165 257 when leaving Malaga airport, if flight is delayed or if delayed collect hire car

Iberian Hideaways